Thursday, October 23, 2014

Entering inside a 15th century Italian baronal castle we get new inspiration for our next skin care line



“Since 1988,my work has been the testimony of an ancient tradition of Italian Herbalism in the U.S.”. “From a dream of quality, herbs and alchemy came a business.” - 


Ms Carmen Miraglia-Erbe founder 







Ms Carmen Miraglia was born in the Southern Italy and lives in Rome.As Erbe founder she answers an interesting question;

What was the catalyst for you to start your company?


“My work is the testimony of an ancient tradition of Italian Herbalism.From a dream of quality, herbs and alchemy came a business. Born into a centuries old tradition I refined my knowledge studying herbs and their therapeutical benefits for the health and beauty, with herbalist monks in the Italian country side.This allowed me to discover and access a vast library of information and philosophy of the Authentic Italian Beauty Culture, with all its history, practices and work of herbalist monks and physicians from the 15th century. Part inherited part collected, I accumulate a considerable knowledge and methods of the phyto/aroma cosmetics, improving and optimizing classic formulations, combining science with nature to make the world’s finest cosmetics and perfumes. After spending several years working in the family pharmacy, where each cream was made of fresh fruits, essential oils and herbs with no preservatives that expired after two to three weeks. I remember as a young girl in the summer my aunts making me creams out of fresh herbs and fruits and how amazing that was every summer. I expanded into making custom cosmetics for some of Italy’s leading families. These custom cosmetics caused a sensation, being that each product was custom blended specifically for each client’s skin type. Of course all was done on a small scale and before I dedicate my entire time in developing ERBE, I collaborate part time as a product developer for some of Europe’s most prestigious cosmetic companies, I found myself frustrated with the synthetic nature of the products I was developing under request, so I decided to do what my ancestors have been doing for centuries and put it in packages and sell it on a larger scale.”












Our story and 

products on the following link;





No comments:

Post a Comment